The LumboLoc Forte XT lumbar orthosis provides increased relief for the spine and helps reduce pain. The lumbar pad improves posture and provides additional stability extending from T9 to sacrum.
- Low-profile breathable knit corset
- Individually adjustable Low Power Tension (LPT) strap system
- Adaptable rigid lumbar Panel
- The anatomically-contoured breathable knit ensures individual adaptation for maximum comfort
- Easy-to-adjust Low Power Tension (LPT) system with hand pockets allows the orthosis to be easily fitted with minimal physical effort
- Lumbosacral pad is adaptable to the correct anatomical position, extending from T9 to sacrum, to provide targeted stabilization.
Comes in long (5“7 or taller) and short version (5“7 or shorter)
- Abdominal pad provides abdominal cavity compression and hydrostatic lift
- Stabilization can be customized by removing abdominal pad and/ or lumbosacral pad as patient progresses throughout the rehabilitation process
- The corset stays incorporated along the lower back help support the back and facilitate correct posture in the lumbar spine
- Degeneration of the spine
- Muscular insufficiency of the spine
Measure the circumference around your waist and compare to chart to determine size.