ErgoPad® redux heel
The foot orthosis for combating heel pain and talagia or heel spurs
The ErgoPad redux heel insoles have been designed to support the effective treatment of chronic heel pain. The are ideal for treating talagia or calcaneal heel spurs. They relieve pressure on the muscles, tendons and ligaments with every step, thereby reducing pain below the heel. Support is additionally provided by the insoles for the foot arches.
The ErgoPad redux heel insoles are available 35 to 42 for women and sizes 38 to 48 for men and sold as a pair.
Light Grey color insole = Women's insole; Dark Grey color insole = Men's insole
Features and Benefits of the ErgoPad redux heel insoles
- For treatment of chronic heel pain - talagia and calcaneal heel spurs.
- A synthetic core provides cushioning and fan-like relief of pressure on the tendons – prevents pain at the heel bone.
- Specially constructed to relieve pressure on the painful heel area and other painful symptoms.
- Suitable for use in leisure and business shoes thanks to its slimfit design.
- For therapeutic support.
- Available in slim fit for women and wide fit for men.
- Heel pain and talagia (plantar fasciitis)
- Arch decreased/splay foot
- Pes valgus
- Hollow foot, mild and moderate severity
- Knee joint/back pain
1Depending on the severity of the foot, knee or back deformity.
MODE OF ACTION
- Cushions the foot, particularly in the heel area, and supports flattened or heavily strained foot arches
- Relieves the inflamed fascia and tissue structure on the sole side